WT2000H0-24SS is a powerful high-quality recording chip, which uses a high-performance 32-bit processor with a maximum frequency of 120MHz and supports SPI communication protocol.
It has the characteristics of low cost, low power consumption, high reliability and versatility. Supports saving recording data to Flash, up to 32 segments of recording, only SPI Flash recording, up to 128Mbit Flash.
- Power-on does not play by default; With BUSY status indication, high level when BUSY records or plays, low level when BUSY stops recording or does not play.
- Standard SPI communication, slave mode.
- Support high-quality recording, recording sampling support 8k \ 12k \ 16k \ 20k \ 24k.
- Support the decoding and playing of high-quality audio format, with beautiful sound (8kbps~320kbps).
- Built-in 0.5W class D power amplifier.
- Adjustable volume, volume level 32.
- Two 16-bit asynchronous divider timers.
- Digital audio stream, IIS supports master and slave modes.
- One IIC controller.
- An infrared remote control decoder.
- 16 bit high precision ADC.
- 16 bit high precision DAC.
- High-power IO drive capability, up to 64mA direct drive.
Chip Pins Description