WT2000HX-16S is a powerful high-quality recording chip, which uses a high-performance 32-bit processor and the highest frequency can reach 120MHz. It has the characteristics of low cost, low power consumption, high reliability and versatility.
WT2000HX-16S is divided into two chips: WT2000H0-16S and WT2000H4-16S. WT2000H4-16S supports the storage of recording data in internal Flash, up to 100S recording, and also supports external SPI Flash；. WT2000H0-16S only supports external SPI Flash recording, with a maximum of 128Mbit Flash. Flexible control mode: support first-line serial communication and key control.
- The maximum can support plug-in 128mbit flash.
- Control mode: 1-line serial port (UART or key control can be customized).
- Power-on does not play by default; With BUSY status indication, high level when BUSY records or plays, low level when BUSY stops recording or does not play.
- Support high-quality recording, recording sampling support 8k \ 12k \ 16k \ 20k \ 24k.
- Support the decoding and playing of high-quality audio format, with beautiful sound (8kbps~320kbps).
- Working voltage: 2.0-5.2V.
- Built-in 0.5w class D power amplifier.
- The volume is adjustable, the volume level 8.
- Two 16-bit asynchronous frequency divider timers.
- Digital audio stream, IIS supports master and slave modes.
- With an IIC controller.
- An infrared remote control decoder.
- 16-bit high-precision ADC.
- 16-bit high-precision DAC.
- High-power IO drive capability, which can directly drive up to 64mA.
Chip Pins Description