WT2605XB04-DF has built-in Flash. In the aspect of remote voice replacement, 4G network or WiF can be used to send the required voice content to MCU, and MCU can send the content to WT2605 chip by Uart communication to remotely replace the Flash voice content. In the process of updating voice content, the update download rate of Uart can reach 51kb/s.
- 4G or WiF can be used to remotely replace voice content through Uart communication, and the Uart communication rate can reach 51kb/s.
- Audio codec supports 16-bit stereo DAC and two-channel 16-bit ADC.
- High-performance stereo, ADC with 90dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Three sets of multifunctional 32-bit timers supporting capture and PWM modes
- SPI-FLASH is stored as a fixed sound source area, and the contents can be changed by using U disk.
- The standard is 32M Flash, and the maximum flash is 128M. It supports FAT file system and MP3 format voice.
- The USB interface can automatically switch between the host (USB HID) and the slave (USB card reader) and realize the functions of USB sound card.
- Support UART serial port control mode and AD key control mode.
- Support the function of USB flash drive offline upgrade program.
- Support customized special functions: key control mode, touch control mode, etc.
Internal Structure Of The Module
audio chip, Flash, 26M crystal oscillator, antenna, and 1W power amplifier.
Chip Pins Description