WT588E02A-8S is a 16-bit DSP voice chip with internal oscillation 32Mhz, 16-bit PWM decoding. Powerful functions make WT588E02A-8S a leader in the voice chip industry. At present, the WT588E02A-8S can store 320 seconds of voice content. WT588E02A-8S is different from traditional OTP chips. The breakthrough is that customers can replace the internal voice content of the chip through MCU or downloader; and the chip has built-in hardware SPI, UART, IIC, comparator and other resources, which can be customized for customers or different kinds of personalized function products.
Chip Pins Description
- 16-bit DSP voice chip, 32Mhz internal oscillation;
- Working voltage 2.0~5.5V;
- Standby power consumption is less than 5ua;
- 16bit PWM/DAC output, can directly drive 8R0.5W speakers
- Support WAV files of 6K~32Khz;
- 6KHZ can support up to 320 seconds.
- Customers can replace the internal voice content of the chip through MCU or downloader;
- Support IIC communication control;
- Support up to 4-channel 16K sampling rate mixing;
- Support up to 16-channel midi playback (8K sampling rate);
- Support 224 segment addresses, there are more needs to expand;
- Support IIC control function.
- The chip has built-in 2M bit flash.
- The chip master program and flash data can be erased and reprogrammed.
Note on selection:
- The control mode of the chip has been set when programming the program. When ordering the chip, you need to explain the application requirements to the salesman.