WT588F02A-16S is a 16-bit DSP voice chip newly developed by Shenzhen Waytronic, with internal oscillation of 32Mhz and 16-bit PWM decoding.
At present, WT588F02A-16S can be hung with 128Mbit Flash, and the chip has various resources such as SPI, UART, IIC and comparator, which can customize various personalized functional products for customers.
- Working voltage: 2.0V~5.5V.
- Accurate +/-1% internal oscillation with low voltage reset (LVR=1.8V) watchdog timing.
- 16-bit PWM pure audio output, which can directly drive 8ω/0.5W horn and buzzer, 14-bit DAC audio output, and external power amplifier.
- Built-in watchdog.
- Have serial port control mode: first-line serial port (IIC interface will come out later).
- Recording sampling rate: the maximum support is 16Khz. Fixed voice (reserved voice) sampling rate: maximum support of 32Khz.
- Support BUSY state output function.
- Microphone with automatic gain control.
- 2M bit flash is built into the chip.
- the chip master control program and flash data can be erased and then burned.
Please pay attention to:
- The control mode and output mode of the chip have been set when the program is burned, and the application requirements need to be explained with the salesman when the chip is customized.
- If you need a lower standby power chip, please contact our salesman.
Chip Pins Description